We are operating as normal now that the Government regulations have relaxed, however the safety of our staff, customers and clients is paramount and we will continue to use hand sanitiser before and after each appointment and are happy to wear a face mask, if requested. We respectfully ask to be informed if there is anyone in the household who is showing Covid symptoms, and/or has tested positive, prior to any appointment so that we can amend the date and time.
We will keep an eye on the situation and relevant Government and industry guidelines and review our processes as required and in the meantime, we thank everyone for their co-operation.
Whilst the government have made the decision to relax many of the Covid rules from 19th July, we like many other businesses in South Devon are wary of the increasingly high infection rates in our region.
As a result, we feel we have a duty to protect our vendor clients, our prospective purchasers, and our small team of staff from the risks of transmission of these highly contagious variants.
We shall therefore continue to wear face masks and use hand sanitisers, and we respectfully request that all viewers continue to wear masks when viewing a property with us.
Our decision will be reviewed over the coming weeks, and we thank everyone for their co-operation.
* * * INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * * * A rare opportunity to purchase this period property which has been converted into 10 self contained apartments and generating an annual rental income of c£69,000.
Located a short distance outside the charming village of Stockleigh Pomeroy, this stunning Grade II Listed former water mill, farmhouse and out buildings has so much to offer and sits in a plot of approxiamtly 1.5 acres with excellent transport links to Crediton, Exeter and beyond.
* * * INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * * * Located in central Newton Abbot, this is a rare opportunity to purchase this former Baptist Chapel which has been converted into seven self contained apartments and generating an annual rental income of c£52,500.
* * * VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * * * This substantial Four Bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE stands in a prominent position on the southern slopes of Great Hill overlooking Torbay and with fine sweeping panoramic vistas of the town and across Torbay to Brixham.
* * * VIDEO TOUR LAUNCH 17th May from 2pm * * *Located in the premium East side of Teignmouth, and within easy walking distance of the town, railway station and beach, this characterful Edwardian family residence benefits from six double bedrooms and a good size enclosed, level garden. No Chai
* * VIDEO TOUR LAUNCH, 25th August from 2pm * * Backing onto a nature reserve, this spacious four bedroom town house is presented in a lovely condition throughout and is located within the Canada Hill Primary School catchment and benefits from a stunning open plan style living area with a balc
* * * VIDEO TOUR LAUNCH 22nd FEB FROM 2pm * * * Requiring some updating is this substantial semi detached house located on a corner plot in the popular residential area of Preston. Enjoys some sea views from the first floor and is being offered CHAIN FREE.
* * * VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * * *This substantial, reverse level town house offers spacious and versatile accommodation over three floors and has been lovingly cared for and maintained since it was built in 1972, however is now in need of updating throughout. A viewing is essential!
An individual bespoke detached house benefiting from three bedrooms, drive, garage and generous gardens located on the outskirts of Buckfastleigh.