£44,500 - Under Offer

  • Shared Ownership
  • Gas Fired Central heating
  • Two Bedroom

Located in Torre is this very well presented TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT. You are purchasing a 35% share with the remaining 65% share being owned by Westward Housing Group for which you pay rent to. The flat is double glazed and has gas fired central heating. ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE .

Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Secure entry system with door opening into the COMMUNAL HALLWAY. Stairs lead to the first floor landing with access to a Inner Hallway with own front door into Number 27.

Secure entry phone system linking to main front door. Large walk in storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space with electric light. Further linen storage with radiator.

LIVING ROOM - 15'3" (4.65m) x 10'9" (3.28m) Max
Window to the side. Telephone and TV aerial points. Radiator. Door opening to the

KITCHEN - 9'9" (2.97m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Modern kitchen with units fitted to two walls. The base units are set beneath a roll edge work surfaces with tiled splash backs. The base units incorporate drawer and cupboard space. Inset oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with plumbing and electrics for a washing machine below. Space for upright fridge freezer. Wall mounted cupboards. Window to the rear. Wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler which was serviced October 2020.

BEDROOM 1 - 11'4" (3.45m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Has double doors opening onto a small balcony with an outlook to the rear. Display shelf. Radiator. TV aerial point.

BEDROOM 2 - 12'3" (3.73m) Max x 9'9" (2.97m)
Window to the rear. Telephone point. Radiator.

Modern suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Radiator. Part tiled walls.

There is an allocated PARKING SPACE for one vehicle. There is a bin storage area.

The full market value of the property is £127,000. What is bring offered is a 35% share amounting to £44,450. There is a rental charge for the remaining 65% share of £300.22 pcm. In addition the service charge is £60 pcm total payable to Westward Housing Group would be £360.22 pcm.

Floor Plan
EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.

marker icon